I don't know what title to put 47.
Sunday, July 19, 2009 / 12:49 AM

I felt like I had quite a bit to blog about, but after re-reading something, all I want to do is sleep.

  • Recently I've been happier away from people. People breed conflict.
  • No matter how much reality paves the way for truths, I think I've never let go of my childhood dream.
  • It's times like this when I feel the dire need for an expanded vocabulary.
  • We are worlds apart.
  • Hello you, be nice to yourself.
  • I am a boring person.
  • I've got wishes that should never exist.
  • I wish there was someone I actually understand.
  • I'm contemplating hiding myself away in a little Wordpress corner.
Time to sleep.

On a side note,
Jacky > all, except D
Charmaine Sheh > Linda Chung,
because the latter's role sucks shit.

Edit:
This is Jacky. :D


SO CUTE RIGHT? :D